Friday, November 9, 2007

How funny!

I am just a freakin blogging retard (please don't lecture me on the use of this word.... you all know what I mean).

I have no clue how to change my theme to make it my own. I want a girlie, unique theme and all that jazz. Ah-hem.... I guess I better get someone to show me how. I don't mind asking for help, but you know some people have time issues as it is, and I would hate for them to spend all this time helping me, and then me let this whole blogging thing go or decide its a waste of my time.

Anyhow, I am going to work on that.

Today, when I logged in, BLOGGER a/k/a big brother knew me and A were friends somehow and let me become a contributer to her blog....which is fine, but she doesn't even blog there! Now I am gonna blog there. I have enough bullshit to dish for more than one blog, LOL!

So, the Cleveland Browns are in town for this weekends game.... Should be a great game! I am hoping to attend. A friend of mine has four season tickets and every year for a game she puts all of our names in a hat and picks three out. It is sooo fun! I can't believe its for the Brown's game too, that is so fitting!

So, I am still working on the ABC book for Maddie Jo! Which didn't start out just for Maddie, but I figured it won't exactly be fair since I only have three months worth of pics of Lauren... I better make her another one when she gets bigger. So, I have to change B is for Belly, because that is me when I am pregnant with Lauren not Maddie.... so I think I will do B is for Bubbles or B is for Beach for MJ!

Here are the A, B and C!
Credits to follow, I promise!
But, like I said, B will change soon!

Onto other subjects. I think I am going to start to stalk freebie blogs and post links here as sort of a freebie-stalker website for digital scrapbookers! Hmmm... we shall see. My time is getting more and more valuable as Lauren gets bigger and more active. Maddie Jo, well, she never slows down, but she is pretty accomodating!

Anyway, talk another day!

No comments: