Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas to me

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both- i like to wrap for the girls, but for others mostly bags!

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial...we had dogs and now its just easier.

3. When do you put up the tree?
I shoot for the day after Thanksgiving, and usually finish in the first week of December.

4. When do you take the tree down?
New Years Day or the day after.

5. Do you like egg nog?
As a child, a neighbors mom made us what she SAID was homemade EGG NOG, and I LOVED IT. Now I have tried egg nog and that was SOOOO not egg nog.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Barbies Townhouse - it had an elevator! Or Cabbage Patch kids, or colecovision

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but I am looking for just the right one.

8. Hardest person to buy for?
My mother in law or my sister Becky.

9. Easiest person to buy for?
The girls!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail them! I have 83 going out today!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't think I have ever gotten anything very bad. But last year Mike bought me crocs that were two sizes off!

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story or ELF

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
I try to start the beginning of November!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Well, I think I am guilty of an occassional regift.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Ham, dessert, and Sarris candy! Christmas cookies - especially the peanut butter ones with the hershey kisses in the middle :)

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
clear

17. Favorite Christmas song?
O holy night and Snoopy & the Red Baron

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Well, we stay in Pittsburgh, but visit a few places.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
oh yea... but I am not going to.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?Actually we have a bow up there.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Psycho drivers who have no clue where they are going. Rude people at the malls and crowds.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I love all of them.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Honey ham or deep fried turkey :)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Diamond earrings, a belgian waffle maker, boots.

26. What was the one Christmas gift you wanted as a child but never received?
I think I got everything I wanted.

27. Who are you tagging?
Anyone !

No comments: