Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eek! Two major milestones in one little weekend!

Oh, as if the weekend wasn't busy and exciting enough.... on Friday Lauren rolled over. Boy, does she get pissed once she is over though! She is just like, "I am here... now what?"
Secondly, MY BABY HAS TEETH! Two sharp little nubbies came in today on the bottom. Well, for as big as they are we didn't even know! We were eating dinner and she was smiling at me from her little seat on the floor. I thought I saw some white on her gums, so I stuck my finger in there and there they were! I know they weren't through yesterday because she was chewing on my hand during the Christmas party.

I tried to get a picture of the two white spots, and this is the look she gave me......

So young, and already giving me attitude! Look at her little pursed lips. She is just thinking, "Yea right mom!"

No comments: