Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet Dreams layout

I don't mind paying for my kits! Ask my pocketbook!

But, oh, do I love freebies! I get freebies notifications from many places, and I love it when something totally unique comes along. I get really bored of the same commercial templates being used, just recolored. So when I see something new, I get really excited.


I downloaded the moon and stars in the following layout today. They are by Barb Derkson and available on her blog ! How amazing are they. I honestly couldn't wait to use them! Then by a stroke of good luck, I happened upon the most perfect alpha to use with this layout, Silver Alpha by Flergs! Honestly, this is my favorite layout I have made in a while, and its so simple!


Thanks for the freebies you guys!

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Rachel - awwwwww, how SWEET is that? I like how you used the elements, I actually had not thought of the 'sleeping' theme for the elements, duh, hay?

Would you allow me to publish your layout on my blog? I would be honored to.

I've bookmarked you for a future visit.

~ warmly, Barb