Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Beckie Wallace kit - KISMET

Gotta love this new kit by Beckie Wallace who, by the way, has TWO NEW STORES! She has her shoppe at Stone Accents Studio, and we are currently celebrating her Grand Opening over at Digital Candy as well!
Kismet is brand new, and in both stores so check it out now! It is currently on sale at both stores so be sure to hustle to get it if you are interested.

Here is my new layout using the kit - called DREAMS. Which I just love this picture, well for many reasons. I had just gotten them bathed and dressed for bed. I put Lauren next to MJ on the chair and MJ immediately went for her hand. They were watching Backyardigans, so they were in their regular trance - they just held their hands up in the air. So long, in fact, I had time to run and get the camera - and there they still were holding their hands up like they were doing some kind of Renaissance dance! Love it!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I just think this picture is waaay too cute. I love the layout too. :)