Saturday, March 22, 2008

Presenting: Under My Pillow

I asked my friend Heather what kind of kit she would like me to try to design next. I was in need of some direction to go. I started three or four kits but none had a theme yet. She had a great plan, and I ran with it. I was trying not to be too cheezy - but here is my latest freebie!

So, I present to you : Under My Pillow

Enjoy! Please don't forget to leave me some feedback or even send me your layout. I love posting them on my blog!!

Grab the UNDER MY PILLOW papers here.

Grab the UNDER MY PILLOW elements here.

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!

mkikine said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce superbe kit.


http://www.au-soleil-de-kikine.com/

Unknown said...

What a great idea for a kit! This is beautiful

Jaye said...

What a great job you did on this tooth kit!
:D

Anonymous said...

this is so cute.. so lookin fwd to when my gd loses her first tooth so i can SCRAP it!! thanks for this wonderful kit!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! My DGD just lost her first tooth so this wonderful freebie comes at the perfect time for me!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Charlie's Nana said...

Got it. Off to make something with it.

Sharpli said...

Love it - and perfect timing. My DGS who has lost three teeth so far is coming to visit in a week.