Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Freebie kit - Millie's Garden

Again this is a cottage reference! I can tell Spring is here because I am starting to get anxious for summer and warmer weather - which means 'LAKE TIME' to me. I love being there. Just relaxing on the beach all day, no TV - limited phone, (some computer - via wireless from the main house), but really reading all day, spending time with my family, playing cards, cooking, eating, beaching, drinking - all things that make a 'city girl' like me happy!

So, when I was growing up Millie lived in the main house. She was like a third grandmother to me. She taught me to cook, how to entertain guests, and more importantly how to be a good friend, mentor and role model to other people. She had a zest for life that if I could bottle, would make me a gazillionaire. This freebie is inspired by her garden. She had a wonderful green thumb, and had this incredible garden that bordered the sidewalk for a good thirty feet. It was her mother's garden before that - and my earliest memories of the lake were of having to walk off of the sidewalk to avoid the bees hidden in the flower bed.

So I present to you my latest freebie kit, Millie's Garden: jam packed with bright colors, doodle flowers, frames, some sheer tissue papers and an alpha. I hope you will check it out.
Grab this freebie here : MILLIE'S GARDEN KIT

But please leave me some feedback somewhere - you know I am just learning and would love to hear how I am doing. I would also love to post any layouts you create with this kit.

5 comments:

mkikine said...

Merci pour ce magnifique kit.


http://www.au-soleil-de-kikine.com/

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this bright & cheery AWESOME kit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these bright colors. Thank you so much!

igloodwellerz said...

This is wonderful! I love all the bright colors! Thank you so much for sharing!:)

Anonymous said...

Funky colors! TY so much. Like you, I'm longing for summer! Cynthia