Saturday, April 12, 2008

One last picture

I have one last picture of the girls' from when we had our outting last weekend. Kelly and I inadvertantly switched our pictures, so for a week now I have had pictures of Roman and Kailey here and she had pictures of Madelyn and Lauren.


Yesterday, we switched back. So, now I can share this little gem!

I have been pretty busy. We are trying to get our house in order (ROFL, ROFL) so that we can switch the bedrooms. Mike is busy cleaning out my mess in the basement. I am busy cleaning upstairs - basically our third bedroom (which used to be my office) is now a storage room. I am such a packrat, but mostly I am afraid to let go of things. I don't know where it comes from but seriously, I probably have clothes here that would NEVER fit me now. Mike is the same way. Most of his stuff is sentimental - notebooks from school, baseball cards, trophies. Some of mine is sentimental, but some of it is not and it just needs to go. We have some of our crap stored up at my sister in laws because we didn't have enough room to store it here when we moved. ... that's how much crap we have!

Well, we are doing an amazing job cleaning this stuff out - I can't wait to get the girls' moved up into their new room! Then they can have a little play room down here, and some of the shit can get the hell out of my living room! It's just so time consuming. I get frustrated that it's taking so long - but progress is a good thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this photo is simply ADORABLE!!!!


crops