Thursday, May 8, 2008

Creative Team Call for Steel City Scraps

I am hosting a creative team call through May 18th. I highly encourage all interested readers of my blog to apply! After all, without you guys, I wouldn't have designs in my boutique right now :)

Please browse my previews on my design blog - or here, and if you are interested in being a part of a fun team, you should definitely apply! I appreciate 'real' people, fun personalities and all levels of scrap experience!

I don't have much in my boutique yet. I am still prepping, and designing new items. But there are even more announcements to come in the upcoming week - so I wanted to get this out there as soon as possible :)

Hope to hear from you !
Call reads:
Looking for a few good scrappers! Is it you?
Newbies or Veterans - Open call !

Requirements:
1-2 layouts per kit posted to 3-4 galleries:
Divine Digital, DST, Color Line Designs
and one more of your choice

Participation and presence in forum events
and help in advertising my sales and promos.

To Apply please send:
* Brief introduction *
* Why you would be a great part of my team *
* A link to your best gallery *
* Any current and former CT's you were on *

***** DEADLINE: May 18th *****

No comments: