Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Packing and such

So, I have spent the last week of my life doing laundry, doing laundry and ummmmm did I mention the LAUNDRY. One thing I may have told you before is........... I HATE LAUNDRY.

Ok, I don't hate the actual laundry or the clothes (in fact if they were a few sizes smaller--- I would be in love with clothes). What I actually loathe is the PUTTING AWAY. Maybe its because we definitely do not have enough space to put all our stuff, what can I say - I am a shopper!

But alas, it must be done because we leave in two days for a HILTON HEAD mini vacation. My good friend Chrissy is getting married, and I am so excited to be going down to witness the long awaited event! All my college buds will be there with the families so it should be a hoot!

We leave Thursday morning, and we will come home on Tuesday. Then, I have my last two tutoring sessions, then I will be heading to the lake! My home away from home--- my comfort zone, my true relaxation spot --- where my extended family will be! I can't wait to see Candy!
Beaching here we come!

Then we come back to go to Myrtle Beach with my in laws for a week in mid July --- then I HOPE HOPE HOPE my mom is still at the lake so that I can go back for a second round of rest and relaxation! But we shall see!

In the midst of all this my sister is moving to Texas - BOOO HISSSSSS!

No comments: