Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some Layouts ....

Here is the first scrapping I did in a LONG LONG TIME. It was so fun, and it really is my first true love. I do love taking the time out of designing to scrap ! I need to do it more :)


The good news is that Christie and I partnered up for the Birthday Race over at Digital Candy, so my scrapping fix will be met ;)


This one is called Forever Sisters and it is made with Beckie Wallace's AWESOME kit called At the Ballet - it is available now EXCLUSIVELY at Digital Candy - ELEMENTS and PAPERS.

Here is one I did for the Candy Jar Challenge over at Digital Candy!

It's done with an old pic of MJ and you can see the CREDITS HERE.
Here is one I did for the Scraplift Challenge over at Sunshine Studio!
It's called - SWEETHEART and you can see the CREDITS HERE Last is one where Christie forwarded me a blog featuring this free template! It is amazing ;)
You can check out Lauren and the CREDITS HERE.
SOOO FUN!

No comments: