Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some news..........

No, no, no.... I am not pregnant!
I have been invited to be a CT member for Duchess Designs, and an August guest for Danielle
Corbitt!!! How exciting!

I am working on some layouts today for both of them :)

It occured to me that I haven't posted many layouts lately, and I so here are a few!
Birthday pictures later, I promise!!!

(Credits) Sadie's Garden by Beckie Wallace


(Credits) - Amy Sumrall's Over the Grungy Rainbow Kit

(Credits) - Corina Neilsen - Live Out Loud


(Credits) Danielle Corbitt's Starz Kit




(Credits) - Brownie Scraps' Sun Kissed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I'm from Brazil and I do not know write English very well, but I must say that I love of their scraps and added her to my blog (dinascraps.blogspot.com)

Dina