Monday, August 18, 2008

Christie Lemmon Designs at Digital Candy

Christie has a had a dream for awhile now, and that was to get into the shop at Digital Candy. Well that dream came true this week !! I am so happy to tell you that Christie's shop is now open for bisnass! You can check it out here.

Over at Digital Candy they have some amazing challenges, friendly people and it is just an all around warm and welcoming site. It isn't overwhelmingly large, but still a nice crew! NEVER BORING!

Thought I would share some layouts with you I did for both Digital Candy challenges or for my creative teams over there.

First, THE SPEED SCRAP hosted by JenLin!! HELLO! I loved this challenge. You get one hour to scrap your page, instructions are given every few minutes and you have to follow them to finish your layout. It was incredible, and I wish there was another one this week. I am really, really looking forward to the next one. I used Christie's SIMPLY ADORABLE kit for this layout - except the stitiching which came from her Cherry Lemonade kit.

MADELYN'S BOO BOO
Next, I did two layouts with Christie's new kit called Mud Puddles. This is a sneak peek because it isn't even in the store yet! It will be released tomorrow, and I am here to tell you -- even though it's boy colors -- you can definitely go in alot of different directions with this kit. Very versatile, and I loved working with it.

LIL DIVA
BUDDIES

Thanks for looking :) Head over to Christie's new design blog and leave her some love!

No comments: