Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holy Moly - it's been awhile

Sorry for the scatterbrained me! No posting in a very long time is a no-no --- I am not going to bore you with excuses, only will say that it has been a whirlwind of a few months!

Beginning after Christmas break my stay as Kindergarten teacher will end. The permanent teacher is returning, and so that means I am back on the day-to-day sub list. That is fine with me actually. I really miss the kids, and I miss the flexibility I have with day-to-day. I know that my internal 'teacher' will be disappointed in NOT having the permanent job anymore, not have MY kids anymore, but the 'mommy' in me is so happy to have my time with my girls back.

I also have SO missed some TIME WITH MY HUSBAND! With Mike working 2-10 most days, me working 8-4 isn't jiving! We see each other for about an hour a day and that's when I stay up at night to see him.

I have been spending some 'healing' time with my family who was devastated this month with the passing of my aunt. I need to cling to my family right now - we all need it.

Here is the Christmas card I will be sending out in the next few days --- YES, Last minute as usual!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I will be back to post some scrap book pages for you :)
Have a wonderful Christmas !!

No comments: