Monday, November 26, 2007

The end of dancin' schools

I love the way MJ would say it, "its tuesdays, after nap time for dancin schools". The way she would be the extra 's' on words was adorable. But somehow, she has become actually frightened of going, so this was our last month of dancin schools. I am definitely sad about it, but hey... she is two!


I just wanted her to be around kids her own age, and to have fun. I know she did, but I think she can't handle the build up to it. If we could just go any day, and not be scheduled, she might have been able to go. Oh well, she couldn't be in the 'big' show at the end of the year anyway, because we are going to Hilton Head for one of my best buds wedding.


Here is a scrapbook page that I made on her very first day of dancing school. She had a bag that she called her 'pack' and she was so excited, she started to talk about it so early. She still had her pj's on!

No comments: