Thursday, November 15, 2007

I wonder........

Not that I care AT ALL, but I wish those of you who read this blog would at least leave a little hello, how are you comment or something behind. I find it a little un-nerving to think that strangers are reading my ramblings and not even saying so much as 'hey your daughters cute' or 'you are kind of funny sometimes'. My regular visitors, or my friends in real life comment to me personally on things I have posted or pictures, scrapbook pages and whatnot. But if I don't know you, PLEASE stay but leave me a little note! I know that some people whom I don't know personally are reading or at least visiting here and my Myspace. Believe me, I don't mind at all. I just wish they would speak. I am a very friendly person... truly!

Now that THAT is out, moving on to lighter subjects.
Here are some cute pictures of Lauren and Madelyn from today.


We brought the Jumperoo down from upstairs this past weekend, and I have been putting her in it a few minutes a day. Today was the first day she jumped for real, but only once... then her head started boinging around and she was more interested in eating and sucking on the seat. We think she is getting a tooth because it is hella drool-central over here!
This is Maddie's crazy curly hair after her bath tonite. So crazy, but I love it. I am seriously never cutting her hair because I am afraid the curly hair will go away!

Oh, and yesterday I was going through some pics and I found one of me and Kelly the very first time we met ! Here is us with the kids
Oh how I love my buds!

Speaking of.... I get another night away. Seriously, some of you reading this will be like...say what? But this never happens... Tuesday was the first night I was ever away from my kids. But I will be going tomorrow night to the Seafood Buffet at Seven Springs with my girls from college ! Oh, I can't wait. This crew is a rowdy bunch (well, I am probably one of the rowdiest, but I digress!). Should be a blast! Will post pics when I get back, of course.

Oh, I forgot. I attempted cereal with the Little One tonite. Interesting attempt.... here is the look she gave me. I guess we will be waiting a little longer on that !


Talk soon !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
I found your blog...LOL... and I agree... never ever cut the hair!!! I TOTALLY LOOOVVEEEEE THE CURLS!!!!!!! They are beautiful!

Rachel said...

Welcome Laura! I am so glad you found my blog ! I hope you will come often, and comment often!

Thanks for the compliment about MJ's hair... I do adore it! Now, I wonder if Lauren's hair will be curly too!

Get scrapping girl! I can't wait to see some of your pages!!!
Rach