Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Checking in!

Wow, I had the most amazing time with my buds in Grove City. We shopped, we laughed, we ate, we swam ... we just did what we do !


My friend A, K, and A who I met on an IV message board designated for women who were due the month of May 2005! There are more of us, but those were the ones at this particular M&G. It was just a last minute planned get-together that couldn't have gone ANY better. I swear these women were brought to me by some higher being just to say... you are not the only one like you out there!


These women are my kin, no matter our blood lines!


I had so much fun! I wish it could have last another day or two, but that is just impossible with kids, and careers and husbands and all the responsibilities that go along with all of those jobs.

I needed the laughs we had staying up late, giggling at ridiculousness! I needed the relaxation of the hottub... and of course, the headstart on Christmas shopping.

What I didn't realize I needed was to be measured for a bra! Hello, talk about wearing the wrong shit for awhile! Da-yum! I was way off. So they up'd my size.




Just kidding, thats not really my bra size... but pretty damn close!


So we bid our farewells to our Canadian buds... who we had a blast with comparing things there to things here! One thing is for sure, Canadian's like Heinz ketchup so that makes them alright in my book! They made it past border patrol without having to pay tax for their goods, so that was a bonus. Happy they made it home safe and sound! I really hope they make the trek again, it was so fun!


We took A to the airport but only after a quick trip through downtown so she could see the sights!


After that, Kelly and I were not ready to go home to the kids just yet. We wanted to savor that 'aloneness' ... 'eating a warm meal' ... no whining time. So we sat at Johnny Carino's in Robinson for about two hours (at least) just enjoying some Italian cuisine (it was awesome by the way!)


It was a amazing little excursion... so fun! I think last minute trips are the funnest, because there is no time to over plan, no pressure! Very relaxing!


Thank you for a great time everyone :) Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Becky said...

hmm i will leave this comment again... there was an error...

very big bras indeed lol! i miss grove city already!

Rachel said...

LMAO... well, ahem, don't tell anyone I said so, but MINE wasnt the biggest!