Monday, November 12, 2007

Whoo hooo! Let's Go Steelers!

Well, yesterday I got to go to the Steeler game. That never happens. If you don't live in Pittsburgh, then you don't understand. Getting Steeler's tickets is NEXT to impossible. The waiting list for season tickets is over 10 years. I am not exhaggerating on that. So, if someone offers you some 'Stilla' tickets, man, you JUMP on it!


My good friend Andrea has four season tickets (she waited on the list for 13 years for them). Each year her hubby lets her have all four seats. She puts all of our buds names in a hat, and picks out three. I have gotten to go the last two years. I would have gone the last three years, but I was pregnant with Maddie and didn't want to be the 'WHAH WHAH WHAH' Debbie Downer sober-girl of the crew. Plus is was snowing and very, very cold out that year, so I elected to give my seat away.


What a blast we had! First off, the game was against our BITTER-RIVALS! Mistake on the Lake Clowns, oops.. I mean The Cleveland Browns. Now, I can say it was an awesome game. Not like first game we played against the Clowns this year where we made them look ridiculous. This game was neck and neck, we had to come from behind. Cleveland really played a great game, and was beating us out our style. Running the clock, pressure on the QB, forcing us to make silly mistakes. I couldn't have had a better time.


So, in honor of the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am posting my baby girl's LO from when we won the SuperBowl two years back!


Enjoy!


No comments: