Monday, November 12, 2007

Couldn't be happier!

As you know for awhile now, I have been skimming blogs of designers that I love for freebies and new products. I happened upon a designers blog about two weeks ago, named Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. I loved her stuff, and she has great freebies! Her style seems similar to mine, so I started checking it out every day.


One of the days I surfed in, she had an ad up looking for creative team members. I never think that I should apply. I often think, that I am not qualified or just fearful of not living up to expectations. I really think its the fear of rejection I was worried about, because I think my layouts are great! Obviously, they are mine! But I have never been on a creative team before!


So today, I finally got up the nerve to apply. Her ad said no creative team experience was required so I went for it! I sent the email with a link to my most complete gallery. Within an hour or two, I got an email back from her! She has invited me to try it out for a month to see if if is something I want to do and if so, she would love to have me join on her creative team. I was just elated to say the least.

So, I am just about to write her back and accept ! I am so happy !!! Now if CCAC, would tell me my instructing schedule for next semesters computer courses!

Today's layout is one that I did for a quote challenge over at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com ! It is the view of a Fall sunset from my front porch! I saw the red sky behind those clouds, and had to grab my camera! That is not typical of me, but I felt compelled to do it!


No comments: