Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Drats... no camera?

Tonite Mike and I took the girls to Hartwood Acres which is a really cool drive through park with a beautiful Christmas light show. They put up probably sixty to seventy different scenes built with Christmas lights. The suggested price is $12.00 per car load and the proceeds go to Project Bundle Up which provides needy kids with warm winter coats each winter.

Talk about amazing. We have been to different light shows before, but this one really is beautiful. And, drats... I didnt take my camera. I was kicking myself the first five minutes through the park for not having it. It would have been worth it just to get Maddie Jo's reaction to some of the scenes.

I am working on our Christmas cards, and some layouts for Karla right now. It will be busy the next few days getting those done and out.

Mike has been off work all week on vacation, and he goes back to work on Saturday (BOO.. but it does pay the mortgage ). So, I know I have been scarce but we have doing the traditional family Christmas time stuff and it has me getting the warm and fuzzies about the holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww so glad you got to go to Hartwood Acres! Isn't it AWESOME! I think we are going to go Saturday or Sunday...can't wait!