Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What I should have thought of BEFORE creating this blog.

I keep track, kinda, of the traffic on my blog. I am curious who comes and goes and how they come and go. It seems I may have made a small faux paus when creating this blog. I never considered really what 'uncensored' might incinuate to the random internet searcher.

I guess if you "google" - party uncensored... it links you up with my 'PURSE PARTY' post, which is hysterical because I am envisioning some perv on the other end of the terminal thinking he is getting some crazy action and there I am with my Christmas tree and scrapbooking stuff.

Perhaps I should put some kind of big disclaimer on the blog header - clean blog... go elsewhere for your smut. At least pay for your smut you cheap ass! Sadly, there is some freakin blogger out there willing to bare it all for free putting the hard working hussies just trying to feed their babies ut of business, but I digress!

No comments: