Friday, December 21, 2007

I got RAK'd

Yesterday, I received a private message in my inbox at go digital scrapbooking (which rarely happens), so I logged on to see what was up.

I was so excited, elated and just plain tickled to find I had been RAK'd by Crops!

RAK (random acts of kindness)

She is on Kim B's Creative team (lucky devil that she is!) and Kim B gave her creative team a little Christmas gift in the way of an INCREDIBLE kit called Old Festive Cheer! So, to pass along the merriness (yea, it is a word!) the creative team were selecting people to receive it as a RAK!

How awesome, and I got selected! I made a page today using the kit, and an alphabet from the Christmas Around the World girls (I tried to find who it was from, but all I can tell you is that I downloaded it from Hummie's World).

I shared the layout I did with anyone and everyone who I would think of who cared! I just love this kit, and everything that Kim B. does. She just embodies a presence (even over the net) that makes you want to have fun! The bond that she has with her internet friends all over the world is amazing, and I am just so inspired by her!

Maybe it's Christmas that is making me all sappy!


Ok, enough of that. Here is the layout I did with her kit!

No comments: