Sunday, December 23, 2007

So busy - well, what do you expect? It is Christmas!

I just love Christmas time. But I hate being so busy that I can't tell which end is up. I am desperately trying to keep the house clean, get all the cookies baked, presents bought and wrapped, keep the kids excited, and make sure all the t's are crossed and i's dotted!

All in all, it will be worth all the running, fussing, stressing and being busy. I don't mean to get all sappy on you guys here, but I can't wait for MJ to open her presents. She is excited, but I am even more excited for her. I can't wait to see her face when she sees the presents under our Christmas tree! It should be pretty spectacular to see! I just can't wait.

Tomorrow is my father in law's official birthday - so we will be them for dinner. Then to my moms for a little while.

Christmas day, Mike is off so we will do the run around like we always do!

I probably won't be on much in the next two days, although I may try to squeeze another cookie's post in tomorrow since we will be baking part of the day.

Here is a layout that I did with a kit from Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs called Christmas Cheer.

Merry Christmas to you and your family from mine here in Pittsburgh! Have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: