Friday, December 14, 2007

More Maddie and Santa

I am so happy that Maddie is 'into' Christmas this year. I am so glad she 'gets it' now, that I can't get enough of her talking about it. I took her today to the best Santa in the world at the Robinson Mall. Even I believe this guy is really Santa. He lives in Texas during the 'off' months and builds wooden toys for children - no shit... he really does.

I told him we were 'potty training' so he gave Maddie a little talking to, about how important it is to be a big girl and get big girl underwear and that he would bring her some for Christmas if she was good and went on the potty (LOL!). Inside I was going ' THANK YOU SANTA '!

She was so excited, and this time was able to rattle her little list off to him, "My Friends Tigger and Pooh, babies, dollies and Cinderella". How adorable! It was extra special because just her and I went, as I left Lauren at home with Daddy. We hadn't had a just Maddie and Mommy day for awhile, so it was great to spend time with just her giving her my undivided attention!
Here are two pics of the big day!

No comments: