Monday, January 7, 2008

Beckie Wallace Creative Team

I did it. I made it onto Beckie Wallace's Goddesses! I am so excited, pumped, enthusiastic and just plain tickled that I got picked. I know she had an amazing turn out for her call and to know that I was selected really made me feel validated as a digi-scrapper.

When I saw the names of the others who were selected along with me, the wind was knocked out of me. These are the women I look up to, look to for inspiration and ideas and admire for their artistic creativity in scrapping. To be among them is an absolute thrill.

Thanks Beckie :) I won't let you down.

So to celebrate! A layout! I used Beckie's Free Spirit Kit to scrap my daughters looking lovingly into each others eyes. I am so glad I have documented this moment, and I can't wait to whip it out one day and show them that they really did love each other!



No comments: