Saturday, January 26, 2008

Feeling.... B L A H!

Kindergarten was great, it was so nice to see my old class and catch up with some of my fellow teachers from my school. I miss it there alot. I love teaching Kindergarten, and it was alot of fun until after lunch.......... a had a girl 'get sick' not once, not twice but THREE TIMES in THREE DIFFERENT PLACES. I just couldn't get this poor little one to the bathroom quick enough. Fortunately, the classroom is large and so the 'ripple effect' I was dreading didn't happen, thank goodness. The janitor came and cleaned it quickly - with the weird but intriguing saw dust stuff. What the heck is that stuff anyway? But the kids were great ! Loved it :) I actually chuckled as I was walking to my car because I had such a good day. I guess the 'upchuck' would ruin someone else's day, but the fact that it really didn't effect me at all to mean that I still had 'it'... whatever 'it' is.

Other than that, it has been a long, few days... nothing major, just feeling .......... B L A H! Under the weather, tired, grumpy... you know.... B L A H!

So, here is a layout for tonite! I used Amy Leigh's new Love, Tenderly kit... and I can honestly say - this is one I would have spent money on :) I love the colors, girly, but could be for adults too! I just love all the elements, and have like fifty ideas in my head right now.

Here is the first one:


Next one, I did last night with Beckie's Dreaming under water kit. I was experimenting with a new curled edge action and I love it (as you can tell - I used it in both layouts today !).

1 comment:

D said...

Adorable layouts! That is some cool curled action!

It sounds like you have winter burn out and need a really good date night, or girls night, or spa day or something to that effect. Take some time to make yourself feel good without feeling guilty about it- your family, work, everything will benefit from it. You deserve it! Take care of yourself! (I'm on your CT with Karla)