Sunday, January 27, 2008

My constant grocery store list...

I seem to go to the grocery store ALOT! I don't know if its me or what, but I am always there and always buying the same damn stuff! I really have a list that contains the same ten items, and it stays in my purse... although I have it memorized at this point, and my shopping cart drives itself through the same path in the store... I am just not even thinking about it like a robot, it just goes for me and I grab the stuff.

I want to jot down here the ten items that I get just about everytime I am at the grocery store... I invite you to send me your ten items list as well! I am interested to see how my list stands with everyone else's list. That is, of course, unless I am the only one who is constantly grocery shopping!

1. MILK
2. BAGELS
3. DIAPERS
4. CREAMER
5. COFFEE
6. BREAD
7. EGGS
8. BONELESS CHICKEN
9. YOGURT
10.BABY FOOD

No comments: