Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One quick layout

I did this layout tonite with Amy Leigh's Pretty as a Picture kit. I really love the colors in this. Vibrant - just what I needed today. Never did get to the challenge layout, but tomorrow is another day.

Today, I did about a kabillion loads of laundry. This requires me to match and fold socks - which to me is equivilent with going to the dentist for a root canal! I hate matching socks, so typically I throw them all in a small hamper and just deal until we none of us have any matched socks in our drawers. Well, that day come today! So, seriously, after the kabillion loads of laundry. I sat on the living room floor and sorted an even larger number (quatro-billion???) pairs of socks. But it is done now, which means I won't have to do it again for, oh... about a month or so (i wish!)

Here is my layout for the day :)

2 comments:

D said...

Cute Cute LO! :)

I hate matching socks too. I don't mind matching my own but I hate matching my husband's. I always just stick his in his drawer and let him do it.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout :D And I was a laundry goddess today as well! LOL
I'm still at it matter of fact....blerg