Friday, February 22, 2008

Just in time for the weekend...

Ok, my friend Kelly started a blog and immediately told her readers that she is guilty of the ... between sentence fragments. I AM SO GUILTY OF THAT TOO! I also use the occassional - instead of a comma! Why? Who the hell knows? It's actually ridiculous, as it's not like it takes less energy to make a , instead of an - . Ah, well, anyway... guess I ought to apologize as well, then.


Apparently, I am a blog pusher! A couple of my friends started blogs this week. I did strongly suggest that they blog, since I like the therapy - I thought they would do (damn, theres that - again). But hey, I guess it's cool to be a pusher now, because I love reading whats up with my buds! And their blogs look fabulous too - check them out on my BLOGS list on the right side of your screen !



So, just in time for the weekend, my sinuses are kicking my ass! I just took some nyquil sinus nighttime so I may start rambling any time now! Because I feel increasingly worse as the night wears on, I don't see any scrappin' happenin' tonite! Tomorrow perhaps!



Sorry that I don't have anything too exciting for you to look at tonite - let me see if I can come up with a funny video of Lauren or Madelyn for you .... hang on (damn, there are those ... !)

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love that video. Sooo cute. I wish Kate had a sister to play with her. She's getting pretty bored with mom.