Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow Day pictures finally scrapped!

I know I promised these pictures a week ago, but I couldn't find just the right kit to scrap them! Finally, I got an email. It turns out that one of the designers I create for made the perfect kit for me to use, and this morning - I put them to use :)

Title: Playing with my Daddy

Credits: Karla Marano's Wintry Wonders available at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs

Font used: POP

This one is done with the same kit - not necessarily as a Page two - but it could work !

Title: Snow Much Fun

Fonts: goofball, lovitz


1 comment:

Census said...

Your right this kit is just right for these pictures...great choice and wonderful layouts!
Thank you so much for the tips on Scrapbook Max you left on my blog! I have had a couple "plays" and I lvoe it! So much that I am going to post a review on how I found it. I agree it certainly has a place in evry scrappers PC, no matter what other programs they paly in. Thank you again for taking the time to leave the tips they are much appreciated. I am going to try them out this weekend.