Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coffee Talk Layout

I got another layout made from my first kit COFFEE TALK. It really is extremely exciting to see the layouts made with a kit I made. I am so tickled. This amazing one came from my friend Angiee! She took these pictures from inside and used enhancements to get rid of that 'inside glass' look of the picture. She is extremely talented, and I am so proud to post something she made on my blog! Thanks A! You can check out her blog here!


I still hope to get more. So, if you downloaded my kit - please, please send me a link so I can see what wonderful things you did with it!

1 comment:

TheSassyOne said...

Thanks so much for the complement.. as soon as I saw the rich earth tones I immediatly thought about the shots I just took of the deer. :) Thanks for the excellent kit.