Saturday, April 19, 2008

Designing .... the scoop

Ok, so I am really digging this designing thing. I am constantly looking now for cool color combinations and themes even when I am just doing every day things. For those who have asked here is the breakdown of how many times each kit has been downloaded so far.... I say so
far because it seriously is still going up every day !


Coffee Talk: 373
Summer Cottage: 570
Millie's Garden: 579
Under My Pillow elements: 472
Under My Pillow papers: 517
First Tooth elements: 288
Sentimental: 632
On the Go: 454
Spring's Bliss: 495

Seriously! Can you believe that? I can't!!! I love it - but now you understand why I had to seperate the blogs... that's a whole lotta somebodies checking out my shit! So, I didn't want all the Maddie-isms and Lauren's milestones among the people who are just out for a freebie, KWIM?

1 comment:

Christie said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! That's just to many to phathom. Congrats!!! I think it was a very wise decision to separate the two blogs.