Saturday, April 19, 2008

Maddie's outdoor adventure :)

We had a little picnic in our backyard today. I can't wait to scrap the photos, and I am so excited for this warm weather because Maddie is finally at an age where she can enjoy it. She has this little playhouse that was given to us that she never really played with and Mike wanted to dump it this year, and I said, "Wait, she is going to really want that this year"... boy, was I ever right! She was running in and out, shutting the doors and windows - playing pretend (which I love that she is old enough to do that now) - just having a blast.

We kept cracking up though because she kept running in and bursting open the shuts to sing 'AHHHHH, AHHHH, AHHHHHHH' like Giselle does on ENCHANTED. I got it on video - thank goodness rodents didn't come to call :)

1 comment:

Christie said...

OMG!!! She is soo funny. Looks like she's ready to be a princess.