Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My little fishy

Oh, how I love scrapping old pictures of Madelyn. Why, you may ask? Well, because time just flew on me. I can't believe she is already two and a half years old. I just had her like five seconds ago. Although it seems I can't remember what life was like before she was here.


I remember that just after she was born, it got incredibly hot here in Pittsburgh. I begged my parents to open their pool before we went to the cabin. They did, and I couldn't wait to get Madelyn over there. She had the most adorable tiny little swimming suit with cherries on it, and I searched for a hat and found one with cherries as well!


It was the funniest thing. I put her little toe in the water she picked it up so fast and made a very sour face... but the entire time she was fussing I lowered her slowly into the water. She was so busy holding that one foot up out of the water, she didn't even notice that her entire other leg was submerged.


We didn't stay in the water long, because I was fearful of sunburn on her little newborn skin. But it was a fun day I will never forget.


So, I decided to scrap this for my first layout as a creative team member for Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs!


No comments: