Saturday, November 24, 2007

Whats for dinner tonite?

With two days of delicious turkey dinners behind me (really behind me), I was at the store this morning parusing the meat section for a meal idea. Mike is working 2-10pm this evening so that always leaves me a little opening just to whip up some freakin hotdogs and mac n cheez for me and MJ. But, that isn't the healthiest or tastiest choice, so I was struggling to figure out what to make. Whatever it is, I have to make a plate for Mike for when he gets home so he can enjoy it too.

Well, I walked away from this post for hours. Now, here we are 8pm... no dinner! But I am the proud owner of the last Holiday Bundle XBOX 360 (Forza & Alliance edition) at Best Buy! The guy when I called said, 'We have seven left, so you better leave now!". So, I scrambled the girls to my moms at about 2pm and fled to Best Buy to beg them to take my money ! I can't believe I got the last one.

MJ will not sleep at Mimi's ... too much of a party for her! So no nap until we got home at 4pm, which means she didn't get up until 7:30pm... so we have a long night ahead of us.

While she slept, I did get alot done in the house. The furniture is moved but no Christmas tree up yet. I have everything ready.... but I am out of gas. Moving furniture by yourself sucks ass!

So, we ordered a pizza!

No comments: