Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Love at first Sight

Beckie has a new kit out called BOY MEETS GIRL! It is so versatile! I love it! I took one look at it and knew what I was going to do with it.

First off, the torn edge -> right up my alley. I love kits that have the tears in the elements or papers already because I am not quite that advance that I can do it myself. I am still learning, and isn't that the goal of everyone? TO BE A LIFELONG LEARNER?

Anywho, that was a little off topic! My point was that this kit works for anyone!
Here is the first layout I made with it.

This picture was taken moments after Lauren was born. It was the first time I got to have a good look at her, and you can see her eyes are wide open. I like to think she is like, "HELLO MAMA!", but I know she couldn't see anything but bright lights. I remember thinking how pretty she was, and how she looked alot like MJ! I also was thanking the Lord I wasn't pregnant anymore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel... I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your scrapbook pages... they are so awesome! You are hardly learning, you are an expert!!