Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My little Grasshopper

When I was Christmas shopping, I decided that the way to go with Becky was to buy her a gift certificate from the teachers store here. So, I went in to buy it and low and behold all their toys are buy one get one ! HELLO! JACKPOT!


So while I have no classroom of my own yet, I still have a pre-schooler who loves to learn. I bought all kinds of stuff for MJ. But here I am again, with nothing in my cart for Lauren. I decided to buy here the cutest little bug collection. It is a a clear plastic jug with a netting top, and it has four bugs in it. The butterfly's wings are crinkly and and spider has a bell inside, they all have tactile differences that little ones need for learning and growing. Anywho, it was so cute, I had to buy it.

Thank goodness I did. It is truly her favorite toy. But she even has a favorite bug, and it is the grasshopper. I don't know why, but she adores this thing! She carries it everywhere, chews on it and just hugs it!


So today, I scrapped it using Beckie's Sakura kit!!!


As a side note, I didn't move on in the GDS Supreme Team contest :( I am a little bummed, but I know that I am probably not cut out for that team yet. I love, love, love the CT I am on now with Beckie Wallace. She makes it so fun, and the group is a blast to work with. Everyone is so supportive and uplifting. I am truly enjoying this more and more each day!

No comments: