Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some stuff........

Well, I have been asked to be on Amy Leigh's CT on a three month rotation. I am super stoked about that. So I have been scrapping away for my favorite designers all week, hence no posting.

I will get better about that. Unfortunately, other than scrapping, I have been kind of down in the dumps lately. I don't know the whole reason why, I would love to blame it on PMS (which it could be), but I don't think so.

Man, right now... I weigh a ridiculous amount that I am not even willing to put on this blog. I have NEVER been this heavy (except pregnant... and I am not pregnant!). I put on a good front, but I think its because I feel like I am letting 'myself' go a little. I don't mean I don't care about my appearance or anything like that, because I do. I mean, everything I do right now is for my girls and my family. I don't have much that is just 'mine'. I don't really mind, but I guess in a way I feel a little sad about it.

In the meantime, all my girls from school are moving up and their careers are on track. Mine, well, its on hold a little. And I should tell you, that it is my choice that its on hold. I do want to be home with my girls, I do like subbing so that I have more time with them. I don't want to put them in daycare or burden Mike, his family and my family with watching them everyday.

I guess I am just confused; I don't really know what I want. Maybe I just put on a front of being so together and organized and busy, and in reality I am just falling apart inside a little.

Oh well, moving on to lighter topics. Here are some scrap pages I have worked on the last few days.

The first one is a scraplift from my friend in Alaska who has a daughter the same age as Madelyn. We met on a message board for pregnant women due in May 2005. She was the first one who got me interested in digi-scrapping. She did a kind of YEAR IN REVIEW page, and I totally stole the idea.

I used Doreen Stolz and Verena Karolyi's Fabulous Days kit. Available at GDS.

Second, is my first layout for Amy Leigh Fennell. I used her Crazy Kids kit! I love the colors. Also available at GDS.

Next, I used a new kit by Beckie Wallace called First Flight to make this layout. I never scrap with blues. I don't know why (hmm... could be because I have two girls!). But I had a great time with this one.

No comments: