Thursday, January 3, 2008

Recap - catch up - fly by post

I gave up ya'll. I just submitted my layout for the contest. I didn't even wait for any feedback. I couldn't take it any longer. I was up all night (as anticipated), thinking about what I could do. But it is almost like a test, if you haggle over a question and change it. I was probably the one you originally thought.

So, it is official submitted, and now I am wishing that I wouldn't have done that. But, alas, it is done.

EEEK!

Oh well, what is done, is done :)

I am teaching for the Job Corps for the next week or so. That should be fun.. I can not wait (no sarcasm... I mean it.) I will be on my ol' stompin ground down at the Allegheny Campus. Oh, the irony!

Anywho, talk soon. I am off to be with an old friend who lost her dad this week. It makes me think about how fragile life really is, and that I, too, will someday be in her shoes. This friend and I grew up together, and we lost touch for a long time. I am glad to say, we met up again while I was subbing at her son's school! It is just strange how people come in and out of our lives, and then reappear at certain times.

Ok, enough sad stuff! I am off. To lighten the mood, here is a funny video of Mike playing with Lauren the other night. Her giggle is so adorable and contagious.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How stinkin cute is she! I love how she was laughing even before he tickled her! Sooo cute! Sarina has that same outfit too. Thanks for the laugh!

Becky said...

oh my God, I want another one. :-D

she is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!