Sunday, February 17, 2008

Purse Party day!

So, the purse party is today and I couldn't be more excited. The only issue is that Mike is working a quick shift, so I have no help. Luckily, my father in law offered to keep Madelyn and my nephew James while Dawn (my sister in law) and I host the party. My other nephews are in New York with my brother in law skiing. James is still a bit too young to go on this trip, and in light of his being sick this week with the same stomach bug we had, she decided it was best for him to hang here in the 'Burgh.

So MJ and James will be next door for the afternoon, and I will have the little bug with me :)

I will post later and let you know how it went. In case you don't know, I love to entertain, but my house is simply too small to have a number of people over so we are having the shin-dig at my sister in laws (who lives about three blocks from me).

So, if you are keeping track... my in laws live NEXT DOOR and my sister in law lives THREE BLOCKS away. The truth is that it really isn't that bad living next door to my mother in law. In fact, it is kind of alot of help. They aren't nosey or pushy - but I do occassionally have a random irritation. That's for another post though.

So when the party has commenced, and I am home, I will blog and let you all know how it was. I remember one of my first blogs was about having a purse party, so I am sure you are on the edge of your seats ((sarcasm)) waiting to find out how it goes!!

I didn't get any scrapping done this weekend because I was cooking for the party, and getting ready for my CCAC courses to begin.

Both are going to roll, I have ten students in one class so far, and nine in the other. So, my Monday and Tuesday evenings are booked for awhile beginning this week. I am exciting to get back into that role! I really love teaching computers, and specifically to adults. It is challenging, yet rewarding ! I do think I am good at it, and have alot to offer my students. In that way, it's not like a job, because I enjoy it. But it does pay well.

Will post more later, gotta go get ready :)

No comments: