Monday, February 18, 2008

Quickie post

Things here are super busy for a few days. I just wanted to jump on to say the purse party was KICK A$$! I got three purses (Chanel, D&G and a Coach) and didn't spend a dime ! Loved it! Meanwhile, I find out the purse lady lives like a half mile from my house. She said that she gets her shipments on Fridays, and I can stop by whenever! AWESOME! So there, freaking purse ladies from November trying to be the BE ALL END ALL of South Hills purse ladies! Screw you guys, I got my own purse lady, yo!


It was crazy at my sister in laws. There had to be at least fifty people coming through there, no kidding! Just about everyone who was invited came, and brought a friend! Exactly what I wanted, and why I didn't have to spend any money! I think we had a $2000 show! I am glad - worked out for me :)


So today, I busted my butt to get everything ready for my CCAC courses which start tonite and tomorrow night. I am ready for them to start, because I really this ! Tonite's class was great, and hopefully tomorrows will be just as good.


So tomorrow will be busy. Because in addition to a CCAC course starting, I am teaching third grade during the day! Should be fun! Luckily, nothing going on Wednesday and Thursday and I can get the housework caught up. I am hella -behind there!


I am also behind on my scrapping - in case you haven't noticed - its been a few days since I posted! Talk about an addiction! I think I am in a little withdrawl, and if I weren't so tired right now, I would totally stay up to do a layout!

Instead, I am hitting the hay! Above is Lauren blowing raspberries at you :)

No comments: