Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snips N Snails

I realize I have no boys (yet - well, maybe ever!). But when Beckie Wallace showed us this new kit, and asked for some name suggestions... SNIPS N SNAILS came to mind. I was shocked and flattered that she liked it too! She actually had already started making some little critters to add as elements when I submitted my suggestion. We must be on the same wavelength, she and I!

So, I was stressing how I was going to use the kit because it was focused for a boy. It was like writers' block, except with scrapping. I was desperate to use it because I love the color pallette, but I didn't think I could scrap my girls with the elements.

Well, later that week she forwarded us a blank glue patch and that was all I needed. I knew that I could make a layout with the title in the glue and that would tie the whole thing together. I love the staple, and the paper bag elements in this kit. Really original and just fun to scrap with. So, without further adeiu - TUCKERED OUT!

No comments: