Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Scrappin update

Here are two layouts I did in the past few days. They are for my teams, which I can't tell you how much I am enjoying them. If you ever have a chance to be on a creative team - jump at the chance! There is so much more to it than getting their designs for free (although thats awesome). The secret is that there is such a wonderful network of women who are supportive, nurturing and inspirational out there who share your interests.



The first one was created using Amy Leigh Fennell's Fresh and Funky kit! Fonts used: Zirkon and Willing Race.



I used Beckie Wallace's new Sea Spray kit for the next one. I love the combination of golds, brown, creams and blues in this kit. It really reminds me of the beach! This is Madelyn from the summer of 2006 at the cabin. How much she has grown! I think she will really love it this year - its going to be tough chasing two down there :) Font used: CK Letter home.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Ok I wanna be on a stinking CT dang it!!! lol Those layouts are great. I especially love the 1st one w/the pic of all three of you.