Monday, March 3, 2008

Queen of the Crop - Day three

Well I was able to finish - although I didn't see it happening. I will explain that in tomorrow's post.


And so I present my last of the QOTC layouts! Honestly, I can't believe I finished this challenge this weekend. 10 layouts??? That's insane! I also was able to keep the house in order, and get some shopping done - go out to dinner, and that is a feat! I am really proud!


Here they are:


The first layout was a scraplift challenge. That means you check out someone's gallery, find a layout that you like, and use it for inspiration to make your own layout. Sometimes these come really easily, and other times you get stuck. In this layout I used Shabby Princess's Vintage Florals, NewLife Dreams 2 Hearts kit and the alpha is from GoodBye to Summer by Mydigistyle.

The next one was to scrap a smile. I used Just for You Kit by NewLife Dreams, and a pink alpha by flergs.

The theme for the next one was 'Splish spash', make a layout with water! I decided to use Heather Roselli's Oceania kit and the frame is from Beckie Wallace's Snips and Snails kit.

The last one was themed 'Interview', in which I tried to actually interview Madelyn. Well, that was a joke. So I made a list of all her favorite things right now. In case your wondering, "Chocolate Bunny kind" refers to Nestle Chocolate milk with the bunny on the carton! I used Robin Carlton's Fancy Pants for this one.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I can't believe you did all 10 pages and took care of 2 kids and kept the house in order. You're an amazing woman!