Sunday, March 2, 2008

Queen of the Crop - Day two

Unproductive day - the kids were nutso today. I just didn't have the energy to deal with them and find time to get more done. I did one layout this morning before they woke up, and two after they went to bed! I did finish the laundry that I started yesterday. Eh, just a day.
The first layout wasn't even for the challenge. I just wanted to use this new kit I bought from Dani Mogstad called 'The Land of Nod' - its so cute! Font used: CK Twilight.
The second layout was for the challenge. The prompt was to scraplift one of the layouts from the designer who is giving the challenge. It was tough! I used Dani Mogstad's Sassy Pants kit (sensing a pattern here?), star embellishments by Ellie Lash and the word art by K. Pertiet.

The third and final layout of the day was also part of the challenge. The prompt was to scrap a picture of your kid smiling and use the quote, "Whenever I see you smile, I smile myself because I love you". I used the Just for you kit by NewLife Dreams, and the WWpinkalpha by Flergs. Font used: CK Happiness.

I think I have one other to post, but I just have no energy left~! I am off to bed.

No comments: